cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I just play a recording instead of hosting webinar?

Hi,

We would like to talk to some current GoToWebinar customers who are interested in playing pre-recorded webinars as live.

If that is you, please email your contact information and the email address to your account to (removed 3/7/17 as we no longer need volunteers)  

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

We fall in this camp if you do still want to talk to anyone!
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Caroline,
We've released the Beta Simulated Live GoToWebinar functionality to most customers, should you want to try it out: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/simulated-live-beta-webinars-g2w090140

New Contributor

Hi Ash,
Above link says that "An invalid article has been specified." Could you share the valid link that I can refer to?
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry Yoobin--- that problem may be ISP related.
If you search "Simulated Live (Beta) Webinars" on our support page, this will also lead to the same document.

New Contributor

We are happy to test and provide input---as we are just upgrading to use this feature...and it is the only reason we are upgrading to Pro...
We use Macs but know we have to first do windows till you release the Mac version.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Lyn,
I'm not aware of a limitation of this feature for Mac users.  Did you see a document somewhere that stated Simulated Live was restricted to PC Organizers only?

New Contributor

the link that Ash provided above doesn't work. Is this feature available, I would like to use it. Mac users, on GTM corp account.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kevin,
Just visit our support page, then search 'Simulated Live' to locate this new Beta offering for GoToWebinar Organizers.  The feature is independent of your operating system / environment, as GoToWebinar does all the hosting and reporting for you.

New Contributor

thanks Ash, I found it immediately when I put the two words in quotes, as in "simulated live".  It's been in Beta for 3 months. Is it considered ready for release such that I can use it with 150+ attendees, or are you still shaking out some bugs?