Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Can't Copy Questions in Question Box

So it will in fact be fixed soon?

Respected Contributor

"the developers have decided it is not a necessary feature"

Does it matter if the customers think it is a necessary feature? I do.

New Contributor

Re: PLEASE - bring back the feature to copy and past questions!!

I also need this feature urgently. Is there any update as to when it will be back?

Active Contributor

Just adding our voice to the discussion.  Missing this functionality has made our webinar process very cumbersome and difficult.  Thank you for sharing that tech support is working on bringing it back but I hope it's high on the list to return.  It definitely is a needed shortcut for us (and others it would appear) so we eagerly await its return!

Joy Wrona

University of Buffalo

Office of Alumni Engagement

Active Contributor

Hello. Any update on when this will be completed? It's been two months and we need to move to a new platform for our webinars if we don't have an expected date for this fix. Thank you. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@jjsot  I am very sorry, I still do not have an exact ETA for a fix on this issue.  As soon as I hear of any updates, this thread will surely be updated with the details. 

Thanks for your patience while we figure this one out.

New Contributor

Is there any update on when this feature will be corrected? 

I just did a webinar and still it is not possible to copy from the Questions panel. This feature is so critical that I am even hesitant to do another webinar on your platform until it has been corrected.

LogMeIn Contributor

@MeliMarchand  I apologize for the delay in resolving this.  Hopefully we'll have more updates soon.

New Contributor

The lack of urgency around this is very frustrating - it's been months that we've been missing this functionality.  We've all been patiently waiting - however, this is severely impacting the sessions that I am running and I am going to be forced to seek out an alternative.  Can you please provide more of a status on this instead of saying "Hopefully we'll have more updates soon" please?