cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoTo Webinar Registration - On company's website

I would like to direct people to our own corporate website to register for an upcoming webinar, and have it follow the same process it would if someone tries to download an eBook. This also allows me to tie the form to our salesforce.com database and automatically capture new leads and attach salesforce campaigns. However, how do I get login instructions I can send out to everyone who registers? Is there a universal link to login to the webinar? If this isn't possible and every person has to have a unique URL to join the webinar, is there a ways to embed the GoTo Webinar Form code into our own website so an automated email from GoTo Webinar is still triggered?

Any ideas are welcome!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoTo Webinar Registration - On company's website

Hi @bcarr ,

While we do not offer a direct way to embed your registration questions onto another web page, or import registrant lists to the GoToWebinar system, there are some other providers that can use our APIs to do much of this for you.  Checkout the comments on this thread and let us know if you have any further questions.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Promote a webinar via email

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the LMI Community.

I'm afraid we restrict the ability for users to import thie own contact lists for several security reasons.  You must advertise and publish links to the registration yourself, if not working with a third-party integration fo some kind. 

Here is a current listing of integration partners we are working with:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

is that still valid?

We have many customers registered through our company solution

we have their data and informed consent
and would like to use that information to register them for G2W events we run,
and so cut the corner and send them the participant link only to them.
How can we make that happen? Through API you offer?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

@Tho-Mas  That's correct:  The ability to import registrants is only available by utilizing GoToWebinar APIs or a collaborating partner.

Reference:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace

https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/api/gotowebinar-rest-api

New Contributor

Re: How to Import Email Registrations that Didn't Sync with GTW

Hi, I am just using that integration but Zapier is receiving an API error form Go To Webinar with the next message. How can GoToWebinar increase my limit of API requests? I have more than 100 emails to register in 10 webinars.

Error Message:

GoToWebinar: The app returned The API call rate has been exceeded for the day. This usually happens because there is a limit to the number of times we can send information to an app or service within a period of time. Please wait for your limit to be reset and try again.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to Import Email Registrations that Didn't Sync with GTW

Hi @AdrianaGalvan ,

You may file a request for an increased limit through this template:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/api-support-request-template

This is an email alias which we monitor weekly.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hello,

Does this functionality exist yet? This would be a game-changer. Without installing some of the listed plugins, we should  be able to export a file in the correct GTW file format to register them for webinars.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Jay_Elle ,

I don't know if this request will ever be available to regular subscribers, for specific reasons around abusing the email functionality and attendee privacy.  Companies with developer help (like Zapier for instance) can still import and export their contacts list directly between systems through our APIs.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Multiple Registrations at Once?

We have clients who register several people for the same webinar. Right now, they individually register each person and we frequently get complaints about how tedious the process is. Is there a way to register multiple people for the same webinar in one form?