cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Multiple Registrations at Once?

Hello Kayla,

While don't offer this ability as a regular organizer feature, we do offer APIs for developers who know how to integrate different systems with GoTo services. You may also hire a third party developer for assistance with this if necessary.

Reference:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-overview

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Importing Attendees from an External File for a Webinar

I found some older (2012) support forum posts about the inability to import a list of webinar attendees from an external file (e.g. CSV or Excel). At the time, importation only via an API was possible. I wanted to confirm that this is still the case. Does anyone know for sure?

As we have been planning an in-person event for month and taking registrations on another platform, and are now trying to switch to virtual (due to COVID19) and hope to use GoToWebinar, we need to be able to get already registered attendees in this system.

The event management platform offers an API integration with GoToWebinar, but want US$3,500 for it. As a non-profit, and having lost pre-paid deposits on several suppliers (venue, AV, etc.) we simply can't afford this extra fee.

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Importing Attendees from an External File for a Webinar

I have not used the API to do what you want, but others have.

It might be cheaper in your case to hire a temp to register the names in your database.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Mass registration? eg: from spreadsheet?

Is there a way to register several attendees from a spreadsheet or other table? We are hosting a complex event, and attendees will have already registered and paid from a third party website. (Sorry, but solutions suggesting the LogMeIn payment system are non-starters.) We would prefer to not ask registrants to re-register on the GotoWebinar site. Worst case the staff can enter these one at a time, but we are hoping for a better solution. Thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Mass registration? eg: from spreadsheet?

I've never done it, but many use the GoTo API to register folks.  Search here for API.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Mass registration? eg: from spreadsheet?

Hi @seminars_iscc 

There are many providers that can do this for you.  Please checkout our Integrations Marketplace page for details:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Allowing multiple people to use one webinar registration

Hey liana

Do you know if there is a limit to this? Like if I shared the one link with 1000 people at one org like the above example it would still work for everyone joining?

Jow
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Jtearle  The GoToWebinar join link can not be used more than a few times, which allows attendees to change devices if necessary, but not share their private join link with every participant. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Jtearle - If it was posible to have 1,000 people use the same Join Link, then you would have 1,000 people in the webinar Attendee list with the same name.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Registration Email

I'm running a webinar and want to know how to disabled the registration portion of the webinar, using a third party browser within our application? Please help URGENT SITUATION