cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nonit
New Contributor

GoTo Virtual Events - Confirmation Email to Registrants

I am using GoTo Virtual Events for one of our upcoming online events. The way I am registering people is through a Pardot connector setup. The registrations are submitted on a Pardot landing page and then the backend connector registers those people to all the sessions in the Virtual Event via completion actions on the registration form. It was observed today that when people fill the Pardot landing page, they show up on all the reports(Pardot and GoTo Virtual Events) but they are not receiving the Confirmation Email which has the link for joining the event. If the registration is done directly on the Virtual Events URL, the Confirmation Email is received immediately. Is this by design OR am I missing a step? I do see the "CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO REGISTRANTS" field as "Send a Confirmation". Unsure now if the people will get all the reminder emails that go out 1 day and 1 hour before the event starts. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: GoTo Virtual Events - Confirmation Email to Registrants

Hi @Nonit, welcome to the community.

I am checking if this has been reported before and if there is a solution.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Nonit
New Contributor

Hello @GlennD, any update for me yet? The critical part to check is if the registrants will receive the 1 day and 1 hour before notifications which will have the session joining details? Thanks!

Nonit
New Contributor

Hello @GlennD , any update yet?

Nonit
New Contributor

Hello @GlennD, any chance you can respond with a yes/no/maybe for my reported problem? This week? I have nearly 300 registrations already(and growing) on the upcoming VE  in two weeks and all of them are yet to receive a joining link. If there is no immediate fix i.e. all the registrations will not get the joining link automatically as they were registered via the Pardot connector, please let me know and I can do the manual fix which I have figured out during the last days of research on the VE platform. Thanks!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Nonit,

Unfortunately, it does not look like this will be addressed in the time frame that you need. It is on the roadmap for Virtual Events however priority is being given to GoToWebinar features that are more heavily used currently.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Nonit
New Contributor

Thanks for the update @GlennD. Can you please get this added as a disclaimer in the GoTo VE documentation that for people who rely on the Connectors, this should be kept in mind for no surprises later!