cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Live Simulated conflict with a Live webinar?

Does anyone know if you can host both a live webinar and a live simulated webinar at the same time? Or will this cause a conflict with the hosting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Live Simulated conflict with a Live webinar?

@demandgen  There is no limit to scheduling Simulated Live events -- you may schedule as many as needed, while still retaining the ability to broadcast a Live GoToWebinar in session, under a single Organizer account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Live Simulated conflict with a Live webinar?

@demandgen  There is no limit to scheduling Simulated Live events -- you may schedule as many as needed, while still retaining the ability to broadcast a Live GoToWebinar in session, under a single Organizer account.

View solution in original post

Active Contributor

Setting up a Recorded webinar - any conflicts with Live Webinars?

I am going to try offering recorded webinars.  If I set it up set this up to play at a specific date and time, would I still be able to run a live webinar on a different topic while this one is playing? 

I know that with my single user subscription, I can't run two live events simultaneously.  I'm wondering if the same applies to running a recorded event and a live event.

Thanks!

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Setting up a Recorded webinar - any conflicts with Live Webinars?

@Leigh Strinsky  Yes!  You may host a live webinar while a scheduled Simulated-Live event is ongoing.