cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyersS
New Contributor

Possible to send a survey with the registration confirmation?

We have a pre-training survey that we need participants to complete. I am wondering if there is an internal mechanism in GotoMeeting for us to send the survey with the registration confirmation. We are currently using poll questions at the beginning of the training.

If we have to use an outside product, I guess we will, but I am hoping there is an easy way to do it within the program?  Any suggestions for outside products that can provide us with a data report?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Possible to send a survey with the registration confirmation?

Hi @MyersS

GoToWebinar allows for a custom registration page redirect after someone fills out the required answers, where you may enter any public url to send them off to -- like a survey site or materials download page.  This option can be updated in the Registration section of a regularly scheduled webinar.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Possible to send a survey with the registration confirmation?

Hi @MyersS

GoToWebinar allows for a custom registration page redirect after someone fills out the required answers, where you may enter any public url to send them off to -- like a survey site or materials download page.  This option can be updated in the Registration section of a regularly scheduled webinar.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!