cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

Registration notification mail

Previously I would get an email notification when somebody registers for my webinars. Now I am not receiving the notification emails anymore. I tried toggling the setting from 'no notification mail' to 'send notification mail' a couple of times. But doesn't seem to do the trick.

Anybody else having the same issue or knows how to solve it? Don't feel like checking registrations every 10 minutes.

Edit: I've also tried registering for a past webinar (with after session video) that did have notification emails enabled back then, but there I'm also not receiving the notification mails anymore.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Registration notification mail

@StijnBerkmortel  We just checked again, and found your email address was returning to sender all of GoToWebinar's communication attempts.  If your IT department has confirmed there's no internal block there, you may try sending another email now to confirm the delivery success.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnBerkmortel  It sounds like you've done some good troubleshooting already.  In your case it sounds like the emails are being filtered by your provider or spam settings.  Can you check for all communications from "customercare@logmein.com" ?

StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

@AshC Also have submitted this ticket internally here, so I'm waiting for some feedback from them. Let's hope that's the case! When I've an update I'll make sure to check it here with you.

StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

@AshC in the meantime I did have contact with our IT department and they notified me that the notification e-mails are not being blocked by our mail server. As a matter of fact, my colleagues do (and did) receive e-mails of GoToWebinar with a confirmation of their registration.

So it seems that mails are just not being sent from GTW to my e-mail address. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnBerkmortel  We just checked again, and found your email address was returning to sender all of GoToWebinar's communication attempts.  If your IT department has confirmed there's no internal block there, you may try sending another email now to confirm the delivery success.

StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

I now indeed receive the e-mails again. Thanks!

Is there a possibility to explain what fixed the problem on your side via a DM? Gave it a reason why all communications returned to sender? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

It appears there was a block or automatic return within your email system.  I'm not sure if this was caused by too many users within the domain receiving similar communications that triggered an alarm, but this can sometimes happen when multiple, simultaneous webinar emails are received.