cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rach1
Active Contributor

Upgrade issue

My colleague recently called and upgraded our account to Plus plan to accommodate delegates which exceed our current plan.  We can now receive up to 1000 delegates.  The Webinar takes place on Thursday. 

However, the GoToWebinar contact told my colleague that there are now 'steps that you need to do now to create a "new" event and move registrants.'   Can this be correct? 

This concerns me.  I would be most grateful for a response as our webinar starts in just a couple of days.  Thanks for your help!
7 REPLIES 7
markusedit
Active Contributor

Re: Upgrade issue

Please check on your G2W dashboard if you can increase the registation limit. I you can I don't hva to creat a new event. and migrate the registrants

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

In the GoToWebinar dashboard for that webinar (gotowebinar.com), go into the Registration section and see if you can raise the registration limit. If you have an account that allows you to have 1,000 Participants in a webinar, you should be able to raise the Registration Limit to 10,000.

You should not have to move Registrants to a new webinar in order to access your new limit.

Rach1
Active Contributor

Thank you for your quick response - where on the dashboard do I check this please?  I am unable to see this feature.  Thanks!

Rach1
Active Contributor

Hi there

Thank you - I believe this is the case - here?  
Thanks for your help! It's appreciated.

Rach1_0-1626187261600.png

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Yes, it shows that you can have up to 10,000 people register for the webinar, which means that you can have up to 1,000 Participants in this webinar. 

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Glenn or AshC need to investigate what is being told to the customers when they upgrade.

Rach1
Active Contributor

Fantastic - thank you for putting my mind at rest.  As the webinar was created before we upgraded, I was worried in case anything may have happened to this session that may cause issues on the day.

Many thanks again

Rachel