cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to import a list of registrants without having to use the custom Registration URL?

Hi there,

Unfortunately there is not a way for organizers to import registrants.  GoToWebinar is meant for allowing attendees to register themselves without direct intervention so that way they each get their own personalized joining information.  As you noted, there are third party solutions that work with GoToWebinar as a front-end to collect information and automate registering through APIs, but at this time there is no direct way to import within the GoToWebinar platform.

Active Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

+1 To this request. Our MAP accidently choose the wrong webinar and now I have to manually register 200 people by hand. Zapier is a paid feature which seems silly as we already pay a lot for Go To Webinar currently. Zoom has this as a feature, so does ReadyTalk. Why not Go To Webinar its 2018!!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Glenn - Any thing new on this issue now that it is 2018?

We sometimes charge registrants to attend our webinars so we need them to register on our Website first to collect payment. We're trying to avoid everyone having to register a second time, for the same program, on GoToWebinar's site. Thanks. 

New Contributor

Hi Glen, is there still no way of doing this? We currently have a webinar with 2000 people registered and max attendees 1000. We thought we could upgrade our account to a higher number of attendees but are now told that this is the max. The only solution is to create a webcast which can cater for 2000 attendees, but this would be a serious amount of hours wasted re-registering 2000 people manually when it could be dine in minutes with a simple upload. Thanks, Rachel.
LogMeIn Contributor

@rmahynes  Have you considered adding another session to the existing webinar, and then letting all participants know the broadcasts will be first-come-first-served to the first 1000 on each date?

Active Contributor

You could pre-record and serve up the other 1K a simiulated live webinar and auto sign them up with Zappier https://zapier.com/apps/gotowebinar/integrations

Active Contributor

Thanks @AshC. No, I want to have everyone on the original date that we have promoted. 

@emilyikuta Unfortunately pre-recording is not an option either as we have guest speakers coming in who are only available on the date. Plan is to record and roll out a simulated webinar another few times because of it's popularity. I just don't want 100s of people ringing on the day saying that they are having problems joining. Have you used the Zapier integration - is it easy to do? 

Thanks

Active Contributor

Yeah it's very easy I just load everyone's info into a google spreadsheet and it auto registers them has saved me so many times when my integration failed. 

Active Contributor

Thanks @emilyikuta, I might give it a try so - I just don't want anything to go wrong when there are such high registration numbers. 

New Contributor

GoTo Webinar Registration - On company's website

I would like to direct people to our own corporate website to register for an upcoming webinar, and have it follow the same process it would if someone tries to download an eBook. This also allows me to tie the form to our salesforce.com database and automatically capture new leads and attach salesforce campaigns. However, how do I get login instructions I can send out to everyone who registers? Is there a universal link to login to the webinar? If this isn't possible and every person has to have a unique URL to join the webinar, is there a ways to embed the GoTo Webinar Form code into our own website so an automated email from GoTo Webinar is still triggered?

Any ideas are welcome!