cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants would be very useful feature for a couple of reasons. One, I would like to provide a registration point on my company website to take advantage of my brand and theme. Two, I can track the marketing channels that actual registrants came from and thereby identify the most to least effective sources. Three, I can add an internal group (company employees) without them having to spend time registering.
51 REPLIES 51
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

Hi William,

Great suggestion. We do have an API available that you can use to build your own registration pages, it may allow you to do what you are suggesting. http://community.gotomeeting.com/goto...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thank you for your suggestion Glenn. I will check it out and provide any additional feedback.
New Contributor

I definitely like the csv file option. It's easier than setting up through an API and should allow you to include custom fields, which the API option does not seem to do. The sooner the better!
New Contributor

Me too. I want to use Eventbrite to manage registrations up until the reminders for the webinar go out. Having to manually register 130 participants is going to take me forever and cost my client a fair bit. It would be much easier if I could simply upload a CSV file, or better yet, if Citrix could work out some integration with Eventbrite.

At $99 a month, this is certainly a basic function that should come as standard.
New Contributor

I have a functional version of this up and running, only I didn't know about the recommended API when I built it. I just applied for a developer key so I can migrate the code to the API, which should streamline the process and allow for better feedback to the user.

Question for the Citrix Rep: I'm currently mapping standard Timezone ID's (like "America/Chicago") to the Citrix Timezone Keys (like "67") but would prefer to just insert the standard Timezone ID without going through the mapping process (I've only mapped the US so far). I didn't see a timezone field for the "Create Registrant" API but did see "timeZone" in the "Get Attendee" API. I'm assuming there's a hidden "timeZone" field for the Create Registrant API? Will it work with any standard Timezone ID from any continent?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...

Thanks!
New Contributor

I just want to bump this idea and keep it on Citrix's agenda. Particularly for GoToTraining where the involvement of corporate participants in a Live Training is sometimes mandatory, it would be VERY useful to be able to skip the registration process by participants and just have them emailed their registration details. If we could upload a simple CSV with their details for automatic registration that would be an extremely useful function. As noted by another person above, it's a pretty basic function on many LMS and live virtual platforms. Any update from Citrix?
New Contributor

Upload a List of Registrants?

Is there a way to upload a list of registrants? People have already signed up to attend an event, but our client is switching systems (now using GTW) and I need to add all those people as registered, without manually entering them. Please help! Thanks!
Barbara
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Hi Barbara,

Sorry no, this is currently not possible. You will have to register each of the attendees or ask them to re-register.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Thank you very much for your quick reply, Glenn. We will figure out another option.

If you have any input into the next version, this would be an excellent added feature (think: companies who want all employees to attend a training session).

Best regards,
Barbara