cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pfpgtw
New Contributor

Using list or bulk choices for custom question

We currently have a custom question on our registrations where people can enter in a choice, and it's currently just a text field, which causes issues with formatting.

We want to use a dropdown or have the ability to use a CSV, so that registrants can only enter a choice on the list itself.  Is this possible? There are hundreds of choices and I'm not sure of the current dropdown type has a limit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Using list or bulk choices for custom question

Hi @pfpgtw, welcome to the community.

If my memory servers me, you can have 20 or so possible answers, but certainly not hundreds. I would look at trying to divide the attendees into smaller groups first somehow or you could use an integration with a 3rd party marketing application like MailChimp or similar that has more options for this kind of situation.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Using list or bulk choices for custom question

Hi @pfpgtw, welcome to the community.

If my memory servers me, you can have 20 or so possible answers, but certainly not hundreds. I would look at trying to divide the attendees into smaller groups first somehow or you could use an integration with a 3rd party marketing application like MailChimp or similar that has more options for this kind of situation.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training