cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Question Regarding - Event reminder adding in Calendar

I have created a event which happens for 7 session on weekly basis  . From the reminder email i noticed it  when we add the events to Outlook’s calendar it only adds this week’s event none of the others... Is it designed in the same way ?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Question Regarding - Event reminder adding in Calendar

Hi Naren,

Are the webinars scheduled for the same day and time weekly, or using the custom schedule option? Also is the registration set to register attendees for all of the sessions at the same time, or can they pick which ones they want to register for?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn

Thank you for responding to my post.here is the answer for your questions 

Yes this is same day & time on weekly basis & yes one registration will pick for all the sessions..
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Naren, In my experience, Outlook can sometimes have an issue with recurring appointments. There may be a way to customize it for outlook however...

Outlook 2011 & 2013:
Save the webinar.ics file to your desktop.
Click File - Open -> Import
Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
Click Next
Browse for the webinar.ics on your desktop
Click Open
Highlighted
New Contributor

add webinar dates to organizer's Outlook calendar?

Hello! Is there an easy way to add all the webinar dates to the organizer's Outlook calendar?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: add webinar dates to organizer's Outlook calendar?

Hello Alice,
At this time, you must add each GoToWebinar or group of recurring webinars to your Outlook calendar one by one.  We do however, offer email reminders that will also be sent to your inbox as another way to stay on schedule.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

Time for users to use join.me or other, I thought GoToMeeting was the best one but lacks major feature. business should not have to work around technology like this.. I have to tell customers I can only have set scheduled because our GoToMeeting cannot save them correctly...hmmm
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: "Add to calendar" for SERIES webinars only adds the first date to Outlook Calendar

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Webinar with custom schedule not adding to Outlook calendar, only adds first webi....

I want to have all custom scheduled webinars added to outlook but it only adds first one. I was reading this is not supported, is that still the case?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Chris, unfortunately this is an existing issue when a webinar is scheduled as a series with a custom schedule instead of a regular recurrence. If the webinar sessions are scheduled for every Monday etc, Outlook will accept it. If the webinars are scheduled for irregular days and times Outlook doe not accept it through. If you try scheduling a recurring meeting in Outlook for example, you will see that it only allows sequential recurrences.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

What about the phone number? I just noticed that the custom scheduled webinars only provide the first appointment for Outlook. My question, though, is whether the audio call-in number and access code is the same for every date? So, can I just copy and paste the information and add the other dates on people's calendars?