cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Identify callers who don't enter in a PIN

That is normal, though it has been discussed here a lot.

badtziscool
New Contributor

Re: Identify callers who don't enter in a PIN

Thanks. This was confirmed with a support call as well.
Fabry
New Contributor

how many users attended by phone?

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way in which I can find the number of people connected to a webinar by phone.
it's that possible?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: how many users attended by phone?

Connected by phone only and not to the visual part of the webinar?  No.

Connected to the visual part of the webinar and choose to use the phone for audio?  Yes.  In this case you can scan down the list of Attendees while in the webinar and see who is using computer audio and who is using phone audio.  This is the only place to do this, as it will not show up in any Attendee or other report.

mtretina
Contributor

Since the audio is intergrated - it would be useful to see how many.

Fabry
New Contributor

indeed!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

We are working on an unidentified callers option for GoToWebinar, currently available with GoToMeeting services. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TLPSRC

Attendee Instructions for Joining By Phone

I've seen several posts that answer the question of why we are having attendees who call by phone not show up on our reports as attending the event.  My question is, does anyone have clear instructions on how people (who are registered) join the webinar by phone AND show up as attending?  This is frustrating as we need to be able to prove attendance at these events and those who call in are being added to the list of "no shows".

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Attendee Instructions for Joining By Phone

Tell them to join the webinar through a web browser first, then decide to use the computer for audio or the phone for audio.  If they do this, then they will show up in the Attendee list and Attendance Report.

If they join using only a phone call, they will not show up in the Attendee list nor Attendance Report.

GDU

It has been more than 2 years since you made this post that "it is being worked on" but it appears you still don't have a solution. Can you please provide an update?  I can see that users have been repeatedly asking for this to be made available in GotoWebinar for many years. If it's already available in GotoMeeting, why is it so difficult to get it in GotoWebinar? Especially when all your competition out there has had this feature available for quite some time and clearly there is a high demand for it.