cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hmt
New Contributor

Lost the Hamachi network, users and computers from the Central login.

Lost the Hamachi network, users and computers from the Central login. I created a network of five computers. I have to change out two of those computers. It has been about a month. I now logged into Central, I can login and there are not devices, no network, no users. If I attempt to use the VPN tunnel the existing computers and gateway computer still function just fine. The issue is I need to remove a couple of computers and add a couple. I can't do that as none of the computers, network or users exist in the Hamachi Central control. 

Anyone have any ideas as to why this may have happened or hot to fix it other than creating a new account on Central?

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Lost the Hamachi network, users and computers from the Central login.

Hi @hmt, welcome to the community.

From what I can see you do not currently have an active subscription for Central. If you have recently paid for a subscription perhaps it is under a different email address? I would recommend calling our toll-free support if this is a billing issue.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
hmt
New Contributor

Re: Lost the Hamachi network, users and computers from the Central login.

I was using the Free 5 user, the Setup was there originally, that is how I set it up and got it working. We are testing it out to see if it is worth using on a larger scale.