cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brandicooot
New Contributor

Help renewing LastPass Enterprise subscription

A month ago, I received notification that our Enterprise subscription was nearing renewal and that we needed to update our payment details.

Something I tried to do but the system was not giving me any option to do so.

I reported the issue to LastPass support only to receive a reply saying that the only way to add my payment details was to let my subscription expire and then renew once it had expired.

Expire it did, a few days ago and when I went to renew/purchase new licences - I got an error message.

Again I reported it to LastPass support - twice.  Didn't hear anything back.

I started a new ticket and attempted to find a phone number to call.

I no longer have access to phone support because we no longer have an active Enterprise subscription.

I tried calling LogmeIn only to be told that it's another department and I couldn't be transferred.

My team is now several days into not having access to Enterprise features and I have no way of fixing this now.

Our business relies very heavily on LastPass and we've been Enterprise customers for 8 years.

LastPass/LogmeIn are giving me no options than to find an alternative provider.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
gerika
Active Contributor

Re: Disgracefully poor support with LastPass

Hi,

Maybe I dont understand but as a enterprise user, don't you have an account manager? We have and he alway replies within a couple of hours!  

Brandicooot
New Contributor

Hi @gerika 

An account manager, you say?  Sounds wonderful.  

We've never had any such a thing with LastPass. 

Perhaps you could forward a link to this thread to your account manager for me.

Although, I'm pretty sure i'm going to dump this mob in favour of Keeper

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Brandicooot,

So that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team to investigate and fix this for you? You can request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-to-add-enterprise-users-lp010044

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Brian40
New Contributor

I'm currently experiencing this same issue. We have used LastPass Enterprise for years. Our billing account failed when our subscription expired.  I cannot update the billing account. I cannot get to the Admin console to get a phone number. There is no 5 minute response checkbox for an email to support.  Is there another way to get a quick response?  I can't store my company passwords in an app with this level of support.

AFleischmann
New Contributor

@Brian40 
How did you solve the issue? To which other password-provider did you change to resolve that?

Happy if you can share your experience.

Andreas