cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnwilleyii
New Contributor

Premium status isn't showing in the LastPass app

I subscribe to LastPass Pro -- last year I downloaded the iOS version to my iPhone.  I don't think I paid anything for it; but could be wrong.  The iPhone app is connected to my LastPass Pro account and works fine.  I just received a mail from Apple that it will auto-renew for $35 in a few days.  Is this correct?  I have to pay for LastPass Pro on my browser AND ALSO pay for the iPhone app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Does LastPass Premium include mobile version?

Could you try uninstalling the LastPass app from your phone, restarting your device, then reinstalling and logging in to LastPass with the account that you purchased LastPass Premium with once more? 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Does LastPass Pro include mobile version?

Hello,

Were you referring to LastPass Premium? LastPass Premium is USD$36/year, and you only pay once and then have LastPass Premium across your account (which you can use on all of your devices): https://www.lastpass.com/pricing

johnwilleyii
New Contributor

Thank you for replying -- and yes, I was referring to LastPass Premium.   So if it includes the iPhone version, how do I let the app "know" that?  Sorry if that's a dumb question but I downloaded the app from the iPhone App Store and it thinks this is a new subscription even tho it is logged into my LastPass Premium account....  Thx.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Could you try uninstalling the LastPass app from your phone, restarting your device, then reinstalling and logging in to LastPass with the account that you purchased LastPass Premium with once more? 

View solution in original post

johnwilleyii
New Contributor

Removing/re-installing the phone app worked!  thanks so much for the help. J