cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul8472
New Contributor

Re: Verify device....Please help me.

Dan,

You're not the only one in this boat.  Don't know who the genius was that set this up, but they should be fired.

Paul 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @dan101,

If you're not able to log in to your email to verify this login, please go through the password recovery process for your email provider to regain access to your email and then verify your LastPass login. You could also try accessing your Vault in offline mode, if that was previously enabled. To do this, first disconnect all network/internet connections on your device/computer then try logging in to LastPass and you may be able to access a cached version of your Vault to retrieve your email password.

If you do not have access to your email account and there is no way to recover access to your email account through your email provider, you will need to open a support ticket, and please make sure to include an alternate email address that you can be reached at (create one if necessary.) To create a ticket please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this page so that the support team can further assist: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-am-i-nbsp-seeing-a-message-error-nbsp-please-verify...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
dan101
Active Contributor

@RachelO 
Hi and thanks for the reply

I have been able to access my account in offline mode so have now got access to my email account but i have not got any emails from lastpass to verify my device so not sure what im ment to do?

Thanks

Dan

Tags (1)
dan101
Active Contributor

@Paul8472 

Thanks for the reply Paul

The system is ridiculous, i managed to login in offline mode so was able to get my email password, but after logging in, Lastpass has not sent any emails to me to verify  my device so what am i ment to do now, its an absolute joke.

Cheers

Dan

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @dan101,

We would recommend checking your email account in a browser, instead of through a mail app or mail program, and making sure that these emails aren't being sent to the junk/spam folder instead of your inbox. We would also recommend checking your email settings to be sure no LastPass or LogMeIn email addresses are being blocked or are on the blocklist/blacklist. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

dan101
Active Contributor

@RachelO 
HI there
Thanks for the reply,Im using chrome on my laptop, i have checked all the email addresses are white listed and they are, i have also checked the spam folder and there is nothing in there, i sent a ticket earlier to lastpass and i received a reply to say it had been received from logmein so i really dont understand why this verification email is not coming through to me?.

I have literally tried 50 times to login to last past and have not received any email.

Thanks

Dan

GerryBiker
New Contributor

I have been facing the same problem as many LastPass users since last week Wednesday. Several requests for immediate help remained unanswered until now! About an hour ago I opened a ticket (15726231) and again I am waiting in vain for the longed call. it´s probably because the country in which I need help is not listed in your phone list. I have no access to my email address without LastPass under which the LastPass account is registered. Please help me out of this dilemma. I don't have access to dozens of accounts! Surely you can provide manual access.

jessefrome
New Contributor

Re: Furious over this "try again" crap.

"To continue:

• Look for an email from LastPass"

My password was entered correctly. My email is correct. In the five weeks that my own login problem has kept me from logging in to Lastpass, I have received no emails from lastpass. There is no way to contact lastpass to resolve my issue, and I cannot log into other essential services. 

Their system is irrevocably broken. It is my fault for trusting lastpass with my passwords. I have resolved to use literally any other system than lastpass, and I would advise others to do the same. 

GerryBiker
New Contributor

Did you already solve your problem?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @jessefrome,

I do see that you have a security email set for your LastPass account and verification emails are being sent to that security email. Please check that email (including junk/spam/all mail folders) to click the red Verify button in that email sent from LastPass to complete your login. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"