cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghargreaves
New Contributor

iOS APP wiped Vault after upgrade

I've been a long time Lastpass user.  My Vault was stuffed.

Recent pricing changes forced me to upgrade from $1/mo to $3.  I upgraded using the mobile app and now my vault is empty.

However - when I use my PC, my vault in the browser is fine.

How do I get my vault back on Mobile?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: iOS APP wiped Vault after upgrade

Hello, could you try these steps which should fix this issue?

In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
packerm05
Active Contributor

This is very help full information

StephanusAW
Active Contributor

Re: I purchased LastPass and now my vault is empty?

I've been happily using LastPass for families. 

At some point, I changed the e-mail I used to create and pay for the family account to one to be the same as my personal e-mail

No issues for a while ...

Then one day my account changed to a Free User account with some really old password in it but nothing of the newer ones or those in shared folders

When I check with my family they still have access to the folders I shared with each and the passwords in them, but I cannot see.

Multiple e-mails to support gave no answer

Slightly desperate as there are a few passwords on my account that is hard to recover in any other way.

Please help?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @StephanusAW,

I reviewed your recent support case and see that there isn't a Families subscription associated with the email account provided in your support case. Were you able to have a different member of your Families account see what email address of yours is associated with the Families subscription? If you do need additional assistance or the support team didn't answer your question, please also be sure to respond to any emails in regards to this case to re-open the support ticket so that the team can assist further as well.

PChernick
Active Contributor

I upgraded to Premium on my iphone, at the Apple store. The vault is empty on my phone. It is not linking to the desktop vault, and on the desktop I'm still listed as a free user.I tried logging in again on both devices. Still no syncing

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello @PChernick,

Could you try these steps to see if that fixes this issue? In the app, tap Settings > Actions > Refresh Vault & Clear LastPass Cache. Log out and log back in. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then reinstalling.

On the desktop, please try these steps: 

• Click the LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
    Go to Account Options or click your email at the bottom of this menu > Advanced > Refresh Sites then Clear Local Cache.
    Log out and log back in to your LastPass account. If that doesn't work, uninstall the LastPass extension and reinstall from here: https://lastpass.com/download/

PChernick
Active Contributor

Thanks. That did it
PChernick
Active Contributor

That did it. I wouldn't have been confident enough to clear caches without your guidance.
StephanusAW
Active Contributor

Hi Rachel,

That is exactly my problem.

The reason there is no subscription associated with stephann@ is because of something DONE ON YOUR SIDE!

Please also check under manage@******** (full e-mail under the support call as I am not going to post detail of my login on forums) as that is the e-mail under which it was originally before I changed the e-mail address to stephann@***** that I successfully signed into my family account with for weeks, created new folders and shared some with family members. The change happened after your premium change came into effect.

I run an IT company and have been using LastPass for years = please let's stop this running around with non-helpful general responses as if I am confused and asking stupid questions

We can go the whole legal route with proof of payments + the evidence from my family member showing who shared the family folders and passwords with them, plus the proof of damages to business activities which are some of my lost passwords, but I honestly do not have the time, money or patience for it.

Would it be okay for someone really technical to phone me?