cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Important information about changes to LastPass Free

@Killer1 As these emails were informing LastPass Free customers of a change they were sent to all LastPass Free customers, including those that opted out of marketing emails. There was also in app messages.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Killer1
Active Contributor

@GlennD Well you can see in my previously uploaded image that I didn't receive any coms from your organization, can they be resent? Cheers  Rich

rjm2
Active Contributor

@Killer1 ok. Just to double check.

Did you put "label:spam" in the search box when you did the search as Gmail won't search the spam folder without it? Just curious.

Thanks, Robert 🙂
Killer1
Active Contributor

gmail_lastpass1.png

Biobob
Active Contributor

no it tells me that it will lock to a mobile only if I use it again which I dont want, I tried another account just for backing this up but it tells me to login with the first one only that will then lock if I try as there is no way to switch it. Now my authenticator is useless alongside my passwords. I now have to go back to google and Norton instead of one place only. A total pain

Tags (1)
rjm2
Active Contributor

Hi @Biobob I haven't used authenticator but thought I would try to help anyway. It sounds like you are worried about being locked in to using the mobile app only? Is this correct?

If so, maybe the message you are seeing is only warning people? Since you have already chosen desktop app and are locked to that (from previous posts) just ignore the message and try to log in to the LastPass app on mobile and see what happens?
arco617
New Contributor

Never got any warning whatsoever, until my wife suddely got a message that she appearently had only a few device changes left (WTF?) So after investigating this I found a terrible mistake from Lastpass: sold to LogMeIn! and increasing profits, wanting them to loose their users.

Here's the result:

I have a pro version, the wife/3 kids have free. So instead of eur2.99 I have to pay 5 times 3.99 every month!

Price increase from 2.99 to 19.95

Unacceptable!

Well, I suspect this reply will be removed too, but because of total lack of support and price increase of over 600% (!!!!!!!) I'm out of here. Will be using Bitwarden from now on.

Killer1
Active Contributor

@arco617 im still waiting for them logmein or ladtpass) to resend me the emails they said they sent, guess they arent bothered about customer service 🙂 Will look at bitwarden thanks for the tip 🙂
Tags (1)
cwr64
Active Contributor

I found it VERY easy to convert to BW.
Killer1
Active Contributor

You weren’t wrong, all done, cheers Rich