cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mabsky
New Contributor

Problem when renewing family plan. Unable to contact support.

Today my LastPass Family plan was expiring. I received information that auto-renewal failed due to credit card expiration. I have updated the card, clicked "renew" and was surprised to see "You cannot purchase this product with your account" as if I didn't use Family plan with exactly this account for the past year!
I tried contacting support but the only option I can see in the dialog is "Call me" and for my country (Poland) this is an unavailable option. The "Email me" option is nowhere visible although I believe I have scanned the whole site now. I did try chatting with the robot but unsurprisingly it wasn't much of a help redirecting me to support site.

Would anyone be able to suggest what to do in this situation?
Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Problem when renewing family plan. Unable to contact support.

Hi @thjukkas,

Welcome to the community. Please review this pinned post regarding LastPass Support options.

If your LastPass account just failed to renew due to an expired CC etc, you sign in and update your billing information and our billing system should try renewing again sometime in the next 24 hours using the new information. Unfortunately , at the moment if you try to manually repurchase right away it will often fail because the system is still trying to renew automatically. You can open a Billing Case through the Contact Us on our support site and ask that the automatic renewal process be manually stopped so that you can repurchase. We are looking into a solution to correct for this currently.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vislian
New Contributor

Literally have the same problem. CC expired so payment bounced. I updated the details but there is no way to process the payment now. I use Lastpass for everything so this is really a MAJOR inconvenience (even with free I can only use it on one device type). Unsure how to proceed now.

Suggestion for LastPass: Please process the next payment before the expiry date (or allow for a grace period) so we aren't left short.   

mabsky
New Contributor

I was able to solve my problem by using "Call me" form where I picked US direction number but in the actual number input box I have provided my full polish number. Then in the "Description" input box I have clarified that I'm from Poland and unable to reach support as the dropdown does not list Poland. 
I wasn't really called at my number however, I did receive an email from support to which I could respond describing my problem. They have sent me a quote I could now process successfully. 

To sum up - I recommend using "Call me" form with a message in the "Description" input box. Someone will likely get back to you.

Cheers,

Marcin

thjukkas
New Contributor

I have the same problem, and am now looking for ways to email them, but cant find, will try the call option tomorrow when not so late here. Amazingly strange not being able to pay, and not being able to contact support is if possible even worse.. bad experience!
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @thjukkas,

Welcome to the community. Please review this pinned post regarding LastPass Support options.

If your LastPass account just failed to renew due to an expired CC etc, you sign in and update your billing information and our billing system should try renewing again sometime in the next 24 hours using the new information. Unfortunately , at the moment if you try to manually repurchase right away it will often fail because the system is still trying to renew automatically. You can open a Billing Case through the Contact Us on our support site and ask that the automatic renewal process be manually stopped so that you can repurchase. We are looking into a solution to correct for this currently.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post