cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elt0x
New Contributor

Upgraded from Premium to Family but LastPass account is now showing as Free

I tried to upgrade from PREMIUM to Family 2 days ago and my credit card was billed instantly.

For whatever reason my account was DOWNGRADED to FREE and I lost all functionality from my previous fully functional PREMIUM account. Although that is frustrating enough, I still have NO answer from the support to my 2 support tickets - their status still is NEW and I really start to think, that there is nobody looking at the tickets to at least give some kind of response. So I feel completely ignored, despite the fact that my credit card was already billed. 

I really appreciate any kind of help. Maybe I get some help here, since there was no reaction from support till now. 

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Upgraded from Premium to Family - Now my account is downgraded to free and no reaction from supp

Hi @elt0x,

This is something that the billing support team will need to fix, I do see that the team received your ticket (case # 15494140) from June 9 and as soon as they have fixed this issue or need additional information they will reach out to you via email as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Upgraded from Premium to Family - Now my account is downgraded to free and no reaction from supp

Hi @elt0x,

This is something that the billing support team will need to fix, I do see that the team received your ticket (case # 15494140) from June 9 and as soon as they have fixed this issue or need additional information they will reach out to you via email as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

elt0x
New Contributor

Re: Upgraded from Premium to Family but LastPass account is now showing as Free

After I created this post the support solved my issue.

I hope this will not happen again.

Thanks