cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LegolasTheElf
New Contributor

cannot renew family plan

Good Morning,
I have a family plan with automatic renew and credit card in it.
neverthelss the system has said to me that my account has expired today on 26 april 2021 05:09 EDT .
If i try to clic on "buy it" (acquista in italian), using the button at the right of "families status" or "premium status" the system always  reply to me that i'm also present in the system and i cannot buy another account
"
Ops, sembra che tu sia già registrato

Hai già avviato una prova di Families con questo indirizzo email. Per completare la prova, crea un nuovo account LastPass o accedi con un altro account.

Please note: You may only purchase one subscription of LastPass Families per LastPass account."
there is no way to continue or to pay for my subscription. 
Obviously i haven't access neither to the support.
How can i renew my account?
Thanks a lot

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: cannot renew family plan

Hi @LegolasTheElf,

I see that your LastPass Families subscription renewed on April 25 and is showing as currently active. Could you try these steps to see if you then see your Families status correctly?

• Click the LastPass icon in your web browser toolbar.
  • Go to Account Options or click your email at the bottom of this menu > Advanced > Refresh Sites then Clear Local Cache.
  • Log out and log back in to your LastPass account.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
FClouston
New Contributor

Hi RachelO,

I have the same problem and the same message appears even after I applied your solution.

My subscription to LastPass Families expired today before I could update my credit card info.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @FClouston,

Could you try renewing Families here? https://lastpass.com/families/payment?cp=LPF2021-DT-25CS

If you see an error or aren't able to complete the purchase, please create a ticket for the billing team who can help get this fixed. To do this, please scroll down and click Contact Support at the bottom center of this page: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-am-i-getting-an-error-when-i-try-to-purchase-lastpa...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!