cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omid123456789
New Contributor

chang to active device type lastpass

I am using the free version of lastpass program and I inadvertently set its type on mobile 3 times. How can I change these settings and set it on the computer?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: chang to active device type lastpass

Hi @omid123456789,

I've requested that the team add one additional device type switch to your account so that you can switch to your desired device type. After this final switch, you’ll be able to use LastPass Free only on the last device type used. This means you'll be able to use LastPass on either all computers or all mobile devices, but not both. Please note that you will not be locked out of your LastPass account after your final switch. You will always have access to your LastPass account, just not on all types of devices. If you log in to LastPass Free on a non-active device type and do not switch to have that be your chosen active device type, you’ll have extremely limited access on your restricted Vault.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/what-happens-after-i-switch-my-active-device-type-three...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @omid123456789,

I've requested that the team add one additional device type switch to your account so that you can switch to your desired device type. After this final switch, you’ll be able to use LastPass Free only on the last device type used. This means you'll be able to use LastPass on either all computers or all mobile devices, but not both. Please note that you will not be locked out of your LastPass account after your final switch. You will always have access to your LastPass account, just not on all types of devices. If you log in to LastPass Free on a non-active device type and do not switch to have that be your chosen active device type, you’ll have extremely limited access on your restricted Vault.

ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/what-happens-after-i-switch-my-active-device-type-three...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

omid123456789
New Contributor

Hello, thank you very much for your help and for allowing me to make the changes I want

Nfz-FDq
Active Contributor

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issue. I accidentally got "stuck" with active device being mobile, but I'd like to have it set to laptop and I will not be using LastPass on my mobile going forward. Could you please help me with it? Thank you.