cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdreynolds
New Contributor

Android app black screen

On a Samsung s9 and a s10 the logmein app works fine up to the point of connecting. Select the computer. Then type in access password coded. Then black screen and locks up the app. Doesn't matter what computer you try to connect to. Works fine on a iPhone to the same computers.  It will connect bc the computer will show that is being connected but as soon as the app locks up it will make the computer go to the lock screen.

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Android app black screen

@rdreynolds  We are looking into this behavior now, thanks for your patience.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rdreynolds
New Contributor

Any update? Still blank black screen on Samsung s9 and s10 phones. It will allow you to get to the part where you put in your password for the computer. The screen will go black and lock up. The remote computer will show remote session at the top of the screen so it connecting. All setting are set to default. Works fine on a iPhone.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry I don't have any updates to share yet, and will ask the team for confirmation again next week.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rdreynolds
New Contributor

On the androids devices I had to turn off desktop picture for them to load and not lock up the devices. The desktop pictures had no affect on apple devices. Only Samsung androids.