cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newnetwork
Active Contributor

Logmein AntiVirus - Site exclusions

Good morning,

I have some issues for traffic scan of LogmeinAV.

I have many cases where AV block an internet or intranet sites for contain malware / cloud virus and other.

I don't see a way to insert in an exclusion list and disable all traffic scan it's no good.

There is a way to make exclusion of singular http/https sites?

19 REPLIES 19
MaVeN
Contributor

Re: Logmein AntiVirus - Site exclusions

I am simply taking the time to post to reinforce this as a needed option.  If you provide the traffic scan feature, you need to provide the exclusion feature as well.

Thanks.

John

IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Same case here. But only when I use Google Chrome. Using other browsers (Edge or Explorer) I can access any URLs (including https)

Newnetwork
Active Contributor

For us with all browser. 

IVC_BR
Active Contributor

Seeing that Logmein Antivirus is based on Bitdefender, maybe the problem (and the solution) is similar to this.  But Logmein Antivirus does not allow configuration at that level yet.

Even if I apply a policy that disables all features of Logmein Antivirus, the problem still persists.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi all,

We do not yet have this capability, but are thinking about adding it at a later date.  Should we receive any updates around this functionality improvement in the near future, we'll definitely update the thread here.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Newnetwork
Active Contributor

Thanks AshC but when you think is available this function?

Is very important for some SSL site and intranet site, you switch us from a very complete AV same as Kaspersky to have an AV without some basic functionally.

I cannot procede in over 100 client pending installation and i was forced tu uninstall LMIAV after first installation for those limitation.

Thanks

VBloye
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

What are we supposed to do in the meantime? One of the main reasons we've decided to use LogMeIn is the included antivirus. Theres no way we could offer LogMeIn Antivirus as it is to our customers as it is blocking so many websites on chrome, some of which are relied on for business.

IVC_BR
Active Contributor

I think Kaspersky should continue to be provided, while Logmein Antivirus isn't working properly.
PaulfromRBCIT
New Contributor

Has anybody seen any updates to this? We have the website of a client being blocked. I have logged multiple support tickets and spoken to them again this morning, when will this be fixed?