cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
상진

Please delete all my accounts

Hi,

Please could I request all my accounts imformation(product account, forum account etc) to be permantently deleted as soon as possible.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Please delete all my accounts

Hi @sdasd2,

If your account is already canceled you can request that your information be deleted through our dedicated site: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/privacy-and-security-questions-and-requests 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Altsprachenfreu
New Contributor

Trial end and deletion of account

Hello!

Last Sunday, I signed up at LogMeIn Hamachi and I now seem to have a trial of LogMeIn Central. I do not this account at all, even not for Hamachi, only because of a fallacy I thought, that I need an account for my use of Hamachi.

I have already written at Sunday to the support, I get at Monday the response, that I should confirm, that I would like my account to be deleted. At the same day, I confirmed this (wrongly?), than I got at Thursday a survey. I replied than if something was wrong, but I have not got an answer yet.

Now, two things:

First: If a member of LogMeIn Team reads this, could he/she delete my account named Altsprachenfreund@gmx.de. My ticket number was 03863738.

(Second: What happens, when the trial ends? Becomes it automatically a premium account, liable to costs, or can I decide, whether I want to become a premium user or to delete my account?)(only important if the Team, whyever, does not delete my account.)

Yours sincerely, Altsprachenfreund

leglessmatt

Please delete all my accounts

Hi,

Please could I request all my accounts (product account, forum account etc) to be permantently deleted as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Matt

Yahaira
Retired GoTo Contributor

@leglessmatt hi Matt, thank you for reaching out to us!

We would be happy to assist you. Please contact Customer Support directly for assistance with this matter. 

Regards, 

Yahaira

Yahaira is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
gwaliszk

How remove account?

How to delete account completely?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi, Any requests for changes to your account should be made directly to Support either by phone or email: https://secure.logmein.com/contactus/

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Former Member
Not applicable

Delete my account

I wanna delete my logmein account, I don't wanna have it anymore, But there is no way i found to do so and i cannot call support because I don't have a Phone number so please can you delete my account permanentely from your website or tell me a way to do so myself. Thank You !

SwCapres
Visitor

Delete account

Hi I have tried to call on phone and e-mail to get my account deleted but still with no luck.

Can you please delet my account!

Regards

SW

SLBradford

Re: Delete account

Same boat. I wish someone would provide an answer. This is asked multiple times throughout the forum. I want my email address removed completely from the system. Hope someone actually responds. I do not want to contact sales/support and get a pitch or worse just wait endlessly on line. Please provide a way to do this.

MurazumiSCAT
Visitor

Please delete the account.

Please delete the account.
I'd like to cancel my contact.

Why don't you reply?
Cancel without updating on October 29, 2020.
Don't charge for October 29, 2020.
Use until October 28, 2020.

Please call in Japanese between 9am and 5pm Japan time.

Does your company delay the reply in case of cancellation?
Are you making a fool of the company that cancels?

I've been emailing for more than half a year.
Why not reply?

-----------------------

This is a confirmation email to let you know we’ve received your support request. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing an increase in volume as more people are looking for a reliable remote work solution. There may be a delay in our response, and we appreciate your patience during this time.

--------------------------

Why do I only get this email?