cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshpday

Standalone Installer for LMI AV

Hi Group,

I'm having issue's woth computers unable to retireve the LMI AV Installer Package.

Is there a stand-alone installer that I can manually deploy in these cases?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
TXTardis
Active Contributor

Re: Standalone Installer for LMI AV

Same issue here. I have a ratio of 3 computers out of every 20 are not able to received the pushed LMI AV and need another method of installing it and what the process is to remove it since it seems our interface does not allow that yet.

IamRoot

Same issue here as well.   A standalone installer would be useful for the one-off machines that just won't install remotely, due to network issues or remnants of other AVs.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I am sorry we don't currently offer a standalone AV installer for LMI services.

Is it possible there's a co-existing AV installed already there?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
SlowAndFurious

Any updates on this? We chose to pay the premium to upgrade our Central subscription for the sole purpose of getting the AV, but the remote installer simply won't work on some computers and I can't find any common underlying impediment. Your co-existing AV suggestion seems condescending for your average user. Please make an offline installer available and just make it a requirement to sign in during installation or first run. Thanks.

rvazquez
Active Contributor

I tripple verified and no other Antivirus Program is installed. The only protection there is Windows Defender and LMI recommends that to be the only protection before installing.

We need a solution, I have several units unprotected due to LMI AV not installing.