cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Using LMI Central to Apply Windows 10 Updates Fails

Thanks for the follow up @telenberger .  If you were referencing this thread then they should have done some log collecting, and I apologize if there was any misunderstanding.

Please click on my Community name and let me know what the best way is to contact you directly.  I will then have someone familiar with the ticket reach out at your convenience.

Active Contributor

Clicked on your community name but didn't see a way to leave you my information privately.

However, more Windows updated came down last night and guess what I can't do today? Your right, can' tapply them. How much longer do we have to wait for LMI to correct these issues and go back to being a useful tool for IT?

LogMeIn Contributor

@telnberger I am very sorry for the delay in the resolution with this matter.  We continue to work on the fix, and I hope to have more information soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Active Contributor

Let'ss hope that your right Ash although I highly doubt it since when I call into support, they had no prior knowledge of an issue which means support doesn't know a **bleep** thing that's said in this community and therefore have no knowledge of what the public is saying, it's just you, always "Ash" replying to everything here. SplashTop is looking better every day.