cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Your session may have timed out or the host may have gone offline

@casascoco @DaveSC  Debug logs could certainly lead to a fruitful ticket here.  Did you guys send those into support by chance?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
casascoco
Active Contributor

I offered to, but they were insisting on remoting in instead of looking at logs.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@casascoco If you have debug logs engaged, go ahead and send the logs to 'gotoservice@logmein.com', and confirm the login email spelling used for your support ticket.

Debug activation reference:  https://help.logmein.com/articles/en_US/Documentation/logmein-t-host-preferences-log/ 

DaveSC
Active Contributor

@casascoco My issue is that once I cannot remote into the host, I cannot get the log files. Unfortunately, by default, the logging is disabled, therefore the struggle of creating a new host preference and associating it to the hosts and sending it down is a major challenge in that it does not sent it!

So my catch 22 is that I cannot get the logs enabled and if I have, then once it fails I cannot get the logs!

I have the logs from the client app, but apparently, those are of no use on their own.

DaveSC
Active Contributor

100's of our machines are running PoS tills and therefore running PoSReady 2009. I saw a posting on this community that had this same issue on XP and PoSReady2009 machines and the problem was the root certificate for XP had expired. Bear in mind PoSReady2009 is still supported by Microsoft. 

The link for this discussion is, "https://community.logmein.com/t5/LogMeIn-Central-Discussions/LogMeIn-Central-machines-dropping-offli...". The link within is no longer available.

Based on this, can anyone suggest if this is the issue and how the PoSReady2009 Root certificate could be updated?

I have litterally 100's of machines out there with this problem running PoSReady 2009.

Any help/advise very much appreciated.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@DaveSC  I am sorry we don't directly support machines running PoSReady 09 ourselves, but you may be able to complete the task in this manner:

1. stop service
  2. in Device Manager delete all Hamachi-related interfaces (hidden devices too if any)
  3. run in admin cmd:  hamachi-2.exe --add-tap Hamachi
  4. insert a new line in h2-engine.cfg file:  Vpn.Reinstall 1
  5. restart the service

DaveSC
Active Contributor

Hi AchC,

Sorry, the number of PoSReady 09 machines are minimal. The issue we are experiencing are on PoSReady 7 machines and Windows 10 machines. My mistake, this was a typo, albeit, we do have LogMeIn running on the PoSReady 2009 machines.

My issue is currently being dealt with by LogMeIn support. Numerous logs have been provided together with screen shots. So hoping to get an answer soon.

Thanks

Dave

casascoco
Active Contributor

@DaveSC Thank you for the update! Please follow up once you hear something from support.

Liam3851

Thanks @casacoco, restarting the LogMeIn service on the host fixed it for me-- thanks. Obviously not helpful though if you don't have physical access to the host. I hope LMI do something about this.
superspy
Active Contributor

Just dropping a note to see if there is a fix or an update on this thread. I do not have as many PC's, but I am about 800 miles away from one that I am running into the same problem.

Thank you,

Kevin