cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kokosz
New Contributor

Hamachi for ARM HF - getting error [167] while trying to connect to or create any network

Hi,

I am trying to use Hamachi for ARM HF on Odroid C2 board with no success so far. The OS is Ubuntu Mate 16.04 and I am aware that this board is based on aarch64 (armv8) architecture, but I have successfully installed necessary libraries for ARM HF (libc6 and libstdc++6) and then successfully installed Hamachi itself. I suppose that in that case 32-bit Hamachi app for ARM HF should run well. Here are the actuall commands which I have used before installing Hamachi ARM HF *deb file:

[code]

sudo dpkg --add-architecture armhf
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libc6:armhf
sudo ln -s /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3 /lib/ld-linux.so.3
sudo apt-get install libstdc++6:armhf

[/code]

Now, I am able to run Hamachi, log in, attach an account, change nick etc. However I cannot join to or create any network, since it fails with [167] error code. I have no idea what that error code means and so far I didn't find any clue to figure it out, so maybe you could help me?

Also, one thing which may point us in a right direction: when I type 'hamachi' command after logging in and attaching an account I still see "(pending)" suffix after lmi-account name. Is that normal? (or how to fix it if it's not?)

Thanks for you help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DVZs
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Hamachi for ARM HF - getting error [167] while trying to connect to or create any network

Dear kokosz,

The "pending" suffix suggests that you did not Accept the attach request on the website. Until you do that it appears as an Attach Request.

Regards,

DVZs

Zsolt is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DVZs
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Hamachi for ARM HF - getting error [167] while trying to connect to or create any network

Dear kokosz,

The "pending" suffix suggests that you did not Accept the attach request on the website. Until you do that it appears as an Attach Request.

Regards,

DVZs

Zsolt is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

View solution in original post

kokosz
New Contributor

You were right, after doing that everything works like a charm. Thank you so much for your help! 🙂

Tags (1)