Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Annual Renewal - How?

So this msg shows up....

Your upcoming LogMeIn Pro renewal.
As a reminder, the LogMeIn Pro for individuals subscription you purchased last year at an introductory price will expire soon. In order to maintain uninterrupted access to your computers your subscription will automatically renew at the annual list price.   BTW click on the back button

Intro Price??? I paid full rate according to your website last year, nothing stated intro price. If I remember I was eligible for the 10 free versions which I never got!! SO I was suckered in again...

Now click on Annual list price, it takes me to a statement that I have 2 subscriptions nothing about renewal. Go to the main page click buy and it takes you to the same msg above....

So what gives?????????????????

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Annual Renewal - How?

Hello,

I would be happy to look in to this. Can you please send me a private message with your LogMeIn ID?

Thanks,

Katie

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

Highlighted
New Contributor

how do i renew?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@buzztechnologie Your renewal should already be enabled, and you may double check your billing information through your online account: https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-to-view-or-change-billing-information-logmein-c-common-b...