cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FANA_

Re: Bring Back All Color Quality Options

@Ericatdmi THANK YOU, you are a live saver. I've called LogMeIn support, opened a case with them, sent emails to feedback@logmein.com to no avail. I've looked everywhere for old installer to bring the old version back on my computer. Glad I didn't update my Android app, so still have the limited color option there. Now thanks to Ericatdmi my Windows boxes will have that option available.

ultramax_99

Come on logmein!! with all the price increase you go and remove feature, why werent we consult with it.... this is dissappointing... I m in oz, out internet speed here is not the best and rely ont he black and white screen for support. Bring it back or else i will be moving to another client.Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

DaveMudd
Visitor

I will join the list of LogMeIn users requesting B&W and lower color options be put back into the product.  We have logmein in several remote locations where the internet is aweful and the low color option make a significant difference.  

hzumbrunnen
Visitor

Re: Some Color Quality Settings missing

Where are we at on this? This is causing issues for myself and my team to perform our duties and roles. We access hundreds of locations, many of which have low bandwidth, and the missing B/W feature is causing serious issues with productivity. When can we expect this to be resolved? 

WillMABT

Just adding my voice to the mob - I absolutely need a lowest-possible-bandwidth option for remote sessions.  Why this was removed (or if it's still there, it's not obvious) I can't even imagine.  The stated reason in the official reply is more than a bit absurd.  I mean, I'm sure you guys collect usage data, right?  That should have indicated eliminating a low-bandwidth option was a bad idea.  If it's actually still then making it hard to discern was still a bad idea.

kbowen
Active Contributor

This was marked as the solution? The issue is still present.  Black and white is still missing. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Sorry @kbowen  This post was marked resolved because we do not have any plans to bring back black&white viewer options.  I apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunications.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
itwxguy
New Contributor

What about the other low bandwidth color options other than black and white?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@itwxguy  The grayscale was technically the same as the basic color option, so those two were actually the same version with different screens. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mporternl
New Contributor

So there are no low color options coming back? This is not something you guys are going to resolve??