cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can't connect Windows 10!

I've setup a Windows 10 machine with a local account.  I try to connect to it and it requests the login information and I put in the correct username and password (the login credentials that are used to actually log into the Windows 10 machine) and it will not let me connect.  It says "he user name or password you entered is incorrect. Please try again. Remaining attempts: 48 (Error 1326)".  I've tried changing the password and having no password required on startup, however nothing seems to work.  The username does contain a space (for example "John Smith").  I've tried using no spaces, underscores, and typing it exactly as it looks with spaces.  I can't tell why it won't work but it simply will not work and I've tried Googling for answers but I can't find any relevant information.

If anyone has any suggestions, they would be very helpful, thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Can't connect Windows 10!

Check to see if Allow Remote Connection is enabled on your Windows 10 OS

"If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

"At this point in time, the Internet should be regarded as an Enemy Weapons System!"
Highlighted
New Contributor

This did not help because the remote connections were already enabled.  In fact, I am configuring the Windows 10 machine remotely with TeamViewer and that works fine, however LogMeIn does not Smiley Sad.  I still receive an invalid username and/or password error 1326.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

LOG,EIN PRO CREDENTIALS FOR REMOTE USER MISSING WIN 10 FEATURE UPDATE 2004--ERROR 1326