cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derick_James
New Contributor

Cancelling join.me Subscription

Does anyone klnow how I can cancel my join.me subscription withyout having to call.?Was "put on hold" for ever, and frankly don't have the time to waste.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancelling join.me Subscription

Hi Derick,

If you cannot reach support by phone, then you may also request cancellation through this help page: https://support.logmeininc.com/joinme/help/how-to-modify-your-joinme-subscription-joinme-jm-faq-canc...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Derick,

If you cannot reach support by phone, then you may also request cancellation through this help page: https://support.logmeininc.com/joinme/help/how-to-modify-your-joinme-subscription-joinme-jm-faq-canc...

View solution in original post

wbd
New Contributor

BS - your link is lame, doesn't work: this is where your recommendation ultimately takes the person trying to modify his/her subscription: - wtf? In the world of e-commerce and online transactions, would it be unreasonable to expect to see something other than "we're sorry, the office is closed" ?  LOL 

And,  by the way,  I've actually called and spoke with someone on this last year, providing instruction not to renew my account - I was assured that everything was set to not autorenew. Sure enough, I just happen to be going through my bookmarks today, see that I can log into my join.met account, and thought hmmm I wonder why I can log in, So i went to my billing history, and bam - there it is - you billed me $120 for another year's subscription late last year. 

Why couldn't a user, say, go into their account, and manage, or even cancel his subscription on their own if they wanted to?

Scammers.

---

CONTACT SUPPORT

We're sorry! The office is closed.
We're sorry! The office is closed. Please try us again at our normal business hours, 7:30 PM Sunday to 9 PM Friday (U.S. EST), or leave us a message:

I want...
Select an option

Need answers fast?
Check out these articles...
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@wbd  I apologize for the limited hours of operation for the Join.Me billing team.  If you click my Community name you can privately send over the email address you use to sign in with for a check on that case you filed. 

Janos1
New Contributor

I have the exact the same problem trying to get a hold of someone to cancel my subsrictions to the join.me service. It feels very untrustwothy that you don't provide means of discontiuing the services online!

One of the accounts I can't even get in to anymore and the billing continues even though I haven't renewed the credit card numbers after expiry. Pls advice how I can cancel the join me service "for real" 😦 once and for all.