cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Caps Lock Problem

The remote machine is Windows 7 and do not have an on screen keyboard that I can see.  My machine the caps is NOT on

LogMeIn Contributor

@jzorn  Sorry, your situation may be a little too convoluted to troubleshoot through this forum.  Please give our support a call at your convenience so they can fully document the problem environment, and gather software log files if needed:  https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us

New Contributor

Any solution to this?

New Contributor

Nope still fighting with problem and their tech support has no idea.  It worked fine with GOTOMYPC but not logmein. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Hey @jzorn @cronin ----  Do you have a customer support case number that I may reference?  If you lost it, you can also click on my Community name here, to private messageme your login email address for reference.  I want to follow up with the case work to ensure everything possible was troubleshot.

Thank you.

New Contributor

Asc should be Case #08489579

New Contributor

I have the same problem – caps lock stuck on – which meant I couldn't log into our file sharing service on the remote. Very frustrating. Using a Mac (fully up to date) both ends and caps lock not turned on either machine.

LogMeIn Contributor

@jzorn  Sorry, that number isn't coming up at all for me in the past year:  08489579 

Please double check this number, and/or click on my Community name to confirm the email used for the Central login / case creation.

New Contributor

Ash don't know what to tell you that was the case number

LogMeIn Contributor

@jzorn  I will message you in private so you can confirm the email used with Customer Support.

Thanks.