cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: I am trying to cancel. I do not use the service and was charged $349.99 on 02/20/21. I can't ...

@THEODORA  I'm sorry you cannot handle this type of request online.  However you don't have to call into support directly, if you create a case through the support site online:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-logmein-central-account

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Maximum2000

Do I have to call to cancel?

Why in the world would you require people to call to cancel a subscription? Get with the times and make this a feature of your site. You ask people for money to sign up provide the same level of support by taking people's money.

This type of practice is reeking sleazy company.

SimWare

Cancel subscription

I want to can cel my subscription.

I read I had to make a phone call because this internet platform
doesn't allow to do it online !
So I did everything you asked me.

Filled the form to get called by telephone, got the mail with reference 15121147,
but noone ever called me.
My credit card is however regularly charged - online - .
So, could someone - PLEASE -  sort this ?
Thank you.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Calling to cancel a subscription???

@Maximum2000  While I'm afraid we do not handle billing inquiries on the Community side, I can tell you that creating a case for email follow up is also an option to receive supporthttps://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cancel subscription

@SimWare  You don't have to call into support, but you must contact them to request any billing changes: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

sp61

Re: Stop my billing

This response is really dishonest. 
The instructions say we have to call to cancel.

But when I try to call no one picks up.

Which makes it impossible to cancel

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Stop my billing

@sp61  If a none of the phone numbers can be reached from your location, then please click the 'Open Ticket' link to create a case for follow up. 

iandalrymple

Re: Please cancel my auto-renewal subscription, nobody is answering your phones!

I think its dishonest business practice for people to have to call to disable the auto-renewal. I just called and its taking upwards of 30 minutes to turn this off. I will never use this product again as a result. 

g_4_genious

Re: How do I cancel my subscription?

This is very strange and very un-professional that to cancel my auto renewal or to cancel a subscription there is no option at all other that to contact support and wait for hours for their call. I can't expect this behaviour from such a mature company. I have wasted around 3 days and could not find this option and i am still waiting for the call.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How do I cancel my subscription?

@g_4_genious   I apologize for the delay.  There is also an option to 'Call Support' if you don't mind waiting a few minutes on hold. 

You may also create a case for Customer Support to review via email if you cannot dial in.