cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmonserrate-tos
Active Contributor

Re: Engaging Remote Keyboard from a Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) to any computer

I have the same problem and all the machine with Webroot seem to have the issue, not the one I have without it. How do I add an exception for it? I was looking for the folder for LogMeIn to add to the list of exceptions but not sure what it is for OSX.

mmonserrate-tos
Active Contributor

Follow-up to my last message, I tried disabling webroot with no success. The computers with issues do have webroot.

zoid
Active Contributor

Secure Anywhere Main Screen.jpgAdvanced Setting Realtime Shield.jpgI don't know if this is going to help you but this is where I shut off my Secure keyboard entry mode. 

Let me know if this solved your problem. I fought wit this issue for a long time.

mmonserrate-tos
Active Contributor

Thanks for the response. I thought that was the place to do it. I did it from the machine I am trying to connect from. Should I also do this on the machine I am trying to connect to?

zoid
Active Contributor

I turn this off on all computers running webroot.

mmonserrate-tos
Active Contributor

Okay, I tried it on the host machine but it did not resolve my problem sadly. Here is a screenshot of the option I de-selected on both computers. Does that look right? I opened up a support ticket.WebrootSecureKeyboardDisabled.JPG

zoid
Active Contributor

You have the correct settings for Webroot. 

The version of Mojave that I am running is 10.14.2 if that helps you at all.