cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdr3

How long someone been active?

A user said his laptop was stolen about a week ago. So, just recently, i saw the laptop was active last night. And, two days ago, i saw updates were installed on that laptop. Im unsure if someone has to physically signed in the computer to updates to take place?  Anyway, is there a way I can find out how long a laptop has been active and/or signed in or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How long someone been active?

@mdr3 You may be able to find some useful information like online times through an account activity report: 

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-to-view-account-activity-reports-logmein-t-host-reports

If you're looking to start a serious legal inquiry though, and you've already reported the theft to the police, we can help you track the IP address as well.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@mdr3 You may be able to find some useful information like online times through an account activity report: 

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-to-view-account-activity-reports-logmein-t-host-reports

If you're looking to start a serious legal inquiry though, and you've already reported the theft to the police, we can help you track the IP address as well.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Jazmine_Clough
GoTo Contributor

Sorry to hear about your laptop situation, You can optain a screen shot of the IP Address of the laptop and send it to the cops inside dashboard of the pc if this is a hosts machine, you can also run a report to see when it was last access, Otherwise if this is just the client machine to access the hosts, then just run a custom report inside logmein.com