cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Client Auto-Refresh

The LogMeInClient for Windows desktop  v1.3.436  shows a list of remote hosts 

and their current status,  but never refreshes if a status changes  unless I manually

force a refresh  (View -> Refresh).

There are times where I am waiting for a host to come on-line and it is be very useful

if I didn't have to constantly hit the Refresh menu to bring it current.  Could the

Client auto-refresh periodically  (every minute, or 5 minutes, etc.) so it doesn't show

stale information?

Arman

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Client Auto-Refresh

Over 3 years, and no replies or responses!

Bump?!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Bumping this request as well; in addition to reboots it would be nice to see when other sessions become active so we dont kick off co-workers by connecting to a machine that is already in use!!!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

As a reference,  with a competitive product  (TeamViewer),  if I force a restart of a remote client, it asks if I want to be notified when the client comes back on-line so I can reconnect.  This is very handy if I'm restarting after applying an update, etc.  Another use case is if a client is off-line, and I want to connect to it when it comes back on-line (traveling user). In this case, highlighting an off-line client and selecting "notify me when on-line" would be very useful.  At the very least, make it easier to hit the refresh button (single mouse click) instead of View->Refresh.   LogMeIn, are you listening?  

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@adolikian  @LukeS  This idea sounds like it could come in handy for a lot of customers.  Thanks for the feedback!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'd like this feature too. Any idea if it's being roadmapped? LMI seems losing ground to competitors in terms of basic features and I am not seeing a lot of reason to renew it this year.