cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Client for OSX constant freezes, force quit

Hi

Is it only for me that the logmein client on OSX contantly freezes and I have to forcequit it? The remote session becomes unresponsive but I still see the screen. After clicking around I have to force quit the LMI Client and reconnect. 

Have this on multiple OSX machines with latest LMI client and have had it for a looooong loooong time. 

7 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Client for OSX constant freezes, force quit

I'm having the exact same issue on my MacBook Pro. OS 10.10.4 and LogMeIn client 4.1.4813 (PlugIn: 1.0.1014). Thought it was just me.

Active Contributor

support gives the normal expected answer that it's something with our firewalls or such. Guess that's the easiest standard answer so they don't have to work too hard... Smiley Wink

New Contributor

Same here, happens using Client even on different Macs, all of them freeze anywhere from 1 minute to 20 minutes of use.  From the office or home to computers at several different locations, even different accounts.  Feels like an issue with their software or system, not firewalls or routing.  Client says it's up to date.

New Contributor

Having the same problem, only curiouser... LogMeIn client will let me get to file sharing, but not to remote control.  I get disconnected every time I try to make a ocnnection.  If I can get to file sharing, then clearly there's no problem with the firewall on the host.

New Contributor

I get the same thing. If you leave it for a short while and come back to it it's just frozen. Force quit and relaunch then try to do everything quickly without any pauses. Frustrating!

New Contributor

Happens the same to me. Is there any solution for this?

LogMeIn Contributor

@susanaribeiro  Sorry, this is a pretty old Community thread.  If this is still happenign to you, would you specify what systems are currently affected, and what LMI builds are in use there?