cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

LogMeIn Mac - Control Panel Setup

I have recently installed LogMeIn on my Mac, but I cannot log into Control Panel. I have installed the latest version (4.1.0.7417). I am using the correct password. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled, and I'm still getting the same problem.

I click log in, I get the spinning busy thing, and it takes me back to the login screen. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Mac - Control Panel Setup

I am having the same issue. Having putting in credentials and two-factor authentication, it takes me back to the log in page. I try again, same result.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@brtaus I am sorry for that experience.

Have you tried anything to troubleshoot the connection?

Do you have any other applications or plugins that may be blocking LogMeIn from connecting?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, I have tried the troubleshooting the issue with no luck.

No, I don't think so any other apps or plugins are blocking me. I don't hvae any issues with anything else on my computer. I have the logmein mac desktop app and I am able to log in without any issues.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@brtaus  Have you gone through a full reinstall and reboot on the affected device?

Does this happen on any other computers you can access?