cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JGinnJr
Active Contributor

LogMein Pro Crashes using OSX Mojave

I fully installed OSX Mojave on my 2018 iMac.  I have three screens setup.  I use two of the Screens for LogMein.  If I click anything on the third screen, I get kicked out of LogMein.  I uninstalled and reinstalled LogMein and the same thing happens.  When will you push out a patch for this issue as the Beta is now over.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tomiette
New Contributor

Re: LogMein Pro Crashes using OSX Mojave

Hi guys,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I found a good workaround that really works !!!!

Just uncheck the "Grey Scale when inactive" box option in "Options -> Color Quality -Advanced".

It will then never crash anymore

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
MacOptimist

I have this issue as well, It doesn't matter what else I click on, If I have a screensharing session open - Logmein crashes.  When will there be a fix as we use Logmein everyday and we also must use latest versions as we a re a Mac Support Provider?

Anon99977

I just upgraded to Mojave on two Macs and have this same problem on both of them. Has anyone found a workaround?
gobser
New Contributor

Same here ... logmein crash always and always ... sometimes it works 1 or 2 minutes and crash again and again ... in MOJAVE. 

So much time to prepare a good version for the final release ... and nothing works ...

Logme IN PRO (PRO ?)

dan22
New Contributor

Same issue here.

ericj
New Contributor

Same issue here.

macatak911

Same issue here. You can't blame this on a new release because the issue has been there since day one of the beta. Unacceptable that we pay so much for this service and get this. Will be looking elsewhere when contract is up. We rely on remote access BIG TIME. Having to run a work around with Parralles running Windows 10 and the Windows version of logmein pro.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@macatak911 @JGinnJr @ericj @dan22 @gobser  I apolgize for the difficulty.  This issue has been identified, and a fix is underway.  We will update the community with more information as it becomes available.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rneigher

I can't control my remote computer either - AND it crashes afyer a minute or two . . 

timdotexe
New Contributor

As painful as this is I am using a workaround for now. If you minimise the LMI session before switching applications on your mac then it doesn't crash.