cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: MacOS Catalina Support

1. Open "Security and Privacy" 2. Click on the lock at the bottom-left corner and fill the Mac User ID and password. 3. Open tab "Privacy" 4. Under "Privacy" > Click on "Accessibility" 5. Click on the "+" icon and find the LogMeIn (normally it should be in the Download folder in the computer). 6. Tick on "Bash", "AEServer" and "LogMeIn" (if any is available) 7. Under "Privacy" > Click on "Screen Recording" 8. Tick on "Bash", "AEServer" and "LogMeIn" (if any is available)
Highlighted
Active Contributor

If an admin had access to the machine, we would not be needing remote software.

How would I script that with an MDM tool like Jamf or WorkspaceOne?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't even have LogMeIn (or any applications) on the list when I go to the Privacy > Screen Recording section in preferences. How do I get LogMeIn to show up there? I'm on the very latest MacOS Catalina version (10.15.2) and just reinstalled LogMeIn Hamachi as well