cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Remoteuser2007
Active Contributor

Re: Need old installer for XP

Hi Shoeworker,

Looks like Anon56504 is offline for few days, could you please upload the link on dropbox or wetransfer.

Thank you.

Remoteuser2007
Active Contributor

Again, requesting anyone to please share with me old XP installer.

Thank you so much!

Remoteuser2007
Active Contributor

Hoping someone reads this and posts a working link to XP installer. Much Thanks!

Remoteuser2007
Active Contributor

Requesting and begging - anyone who has a link to an old XP installer.!!

RickyDee
Active Contributor

Remoteuser2007 and others,

It looks like the dropbox location used by someone else does not work without logging in. It was my hope that he had found a persistent way to make the installer available but, alas, not so.

We transfer will only last 7 days. I'm putting the old installer there one more time for you and others that need this. I refuse to do the job of LogMeIn's support. they should be offering this to you. In my humble opinion, you should rebel against them and stop using LogMeIn - at least if you're still on Windows XP. liteManager is a better tool than LogMeIn, is free, and works with XP. Take a hint!

Here is the installer again. https://we.tl/32pLjTZy4O

I have seen your pain, Remoteuser2007, at not being able to find this. Now that you have it, please take sympathy on others that are stuck in LogMeIn Land. Find a persistent way to make this available to the masses.

Announcement to EVERYONE. From now on, when you need this installer, ask Remoteuser2007 to provide it to you. He shares your pain.

Remoteuser2007
Active Contributor

RickeyDee,

First of all, thank you Sir! you sure made my day. I just have few XP machines and i didn't know i would run into this issue with LMI yanking the repository files. I do agree with you about LMI and its support issues or lack off. I would love to shoulder the responsibility to host this old XP installer.

All - please watch this thread for a permanent solution pretty soon to host this installer.

Thank you,

R2007

jeod20

Hi guys, can you please provide the link again? Thank you!

summers2000

Hi - I could use the link to this msi as well.  any help would be much appricated!

RickyDee
Active Contributor

Contact LogMeIn support. I have made the old installer available to them and pleaded with them to make it available on their site or at least when people contact. They ignored me. I cannot continue to do their job for them. Maybe if enough of you scream loud enough to become the proverbial squeaky wheel, they will stop ignoring us. 

Better yet,  do what I did. Switch to Lite Manager. I like it better, it’s free for most of you, and it works great on XP.

@summers2000 wrote:

Hi - I could use the link to this msi as well.  any help would be much appricated!

XPInstaller

Hey does anyone have that XP installer. Need it for a machine.