cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JarrodHev
New Contributor

OSX and Logmein version 10893

I have a few imacs with LogMeIn pro on it, and a handful of them have auto-updated to the latest version (10893). The imacs are shown to be online and responsive, but attempting to connect to the imac, it will get stuck at the "Authenticating..." portion and fail to connect. The other imacs, that wasn't updated, have no issues being remotely accessed. 

All of the imacs workstation are on High Sierra, Sierra or El Captian, not on Catalina (due to the software is not supported).

Anyone else encounter this issues with the latest release for OSX? Any suggestion?

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: OSX and Logmein version 10893

Hi Jarrod,

Sorry for the recent Mac / LMI Pro behavior there.

Do you know if any of the affected Macs have been rebooted yet?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JarrodHev
New Contributor

I have rebooted them, the Mac would startup correctly and show the Mac online, but still unable to remote into it. On one local Mac, I reinstalled LogMeIn and it seem to work fine now. Just a few of the Macs are remote and not easily accessible. 

Also, one thing I notice, if I was to try and restart LogMeIn, or Turn off LogMeIn and turn it back on, it would completely not work, (as if the service has crashed) I would have to completely reboot the Mac at that point.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

OK, if restarting the Mac app continues to fail, even after a re-install of the software, we'd like to gather some log files from those machines to fully document the process issue.

JarrodHev
New Contributor

Hi @AshC ,

One of the Mac that im not able to remote into, I am able to access the file manager. I went to the log directory and some logs (since the update) are massive in size, compare to those pre-update.

logmein.JPG

JarrodHev
New Contributor

I download one of the logs and it's showing this.

2019-11-07 11:15:09.211 - Info      - LogMeIn - 000 - 57863 - 0x77BA0300 - Logger -  ------------------- Start ------------------
2019-11-07 11:15:09.211 - Info      - LogMeIn - 000 - 57863 - 0x77BA0300 - Logger - Log level: 6. Logger using settings: 'Log'.
2019-11-07 11:15:09.215 - Info      - LogMeIn - 000 - 57863 - 0x77BA0300 - Init - Checking the necessary privacy permissions
2019-11-07 11:15:09.218 - Info      - LogMeIn - 000 - 57863 - 0x77BA0300 - Logger -  ------------------- Stop -------------------

every 100th of a second, continously.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, I see.  We'll want to grab the full files if possible.  Please reach out to our support group when you have time to send them over:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-do-i-contact-support