cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Remote computer mouse and keyboard won't work

I use Logein Pro to remote control client computers.  With some of them I get to enter the access code and can see the remote screen but the mouse and keyboard just won't do anything.  This does not happen on all my client computers but has stopped me being able to work on at least three of them. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Remote computer mouse and keyboard won't work

I am having this problem on one of my clients.  What we do is make the remote computer reboot and give it time to complete the process.  Then when we go back in, we can work.

But I haven't figured out why it's happening in the first place

Highlighted
New Contributor

Mine does the same, which is why I came to the forum today.  What happens with me is that it starts out working, then I hit some funny key or key combo, which I haven't been able to re-created, and then I can no longer control the host computer even though I can see it.

The only solution for me has been to reboot the remote (my) computer.  I just tried to "make" it happen and I cannot.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had the same issue and restarting the computer did the trick! Back in business!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had this problem today. Restarting my home PC did not fix it, and neither did restarting my work PC (thankfully someone was at the office to try restarting it for me). I fixed it by restarting my home internet.