cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wulfs

Remote printing has no option for single sided printing

I have a user I set up with printing locally to a network printer single sided. The printer preferences specifically list single sided for this printer. When he tries to print from the remote session it prints double sided with no options to change it. This is printing to an HP printer and the local computer has the proper drivers for it. Is there something I am doing wrong or not doing?

3 REPLIES 3
babiape

Re: Remote printing has no option for single sided printing

I have a user with this same problem and he's ready to dump LogMeIn just because of this inability to stop two-sided printing. I figure I have the weekend to fix it or we're switching on Monday. Lawyers print too much to not get this resolved.

Dataporter1
New Contributor

I'm having this same problem!!  The remote client PC is a MAC and locally double sided is off and everything printed locally is single sided.  Connected the printer properties show Double sided Yes but there is nowhere I can find to turn it off. Very frustrating.  This just started, it was working fine for years!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

On the Host PC you can try selecting Force bitmap printing and see if there's any change:  Options > Preferences > Advanced

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!