cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mawingho
New Contributor

Windows 10 Version 2004 Login Credential

My host machine automatically updated to Windows 10 Version 2004 yesterday, when I used my remote machine to login to the host machine, the host machine asked me to enter the Windows credential again, why is the case since I never change my Windows credential?

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Windows 10 Version 2004 Login Credential

@mawingho  Occassionally I have seen a host PC require another reboot, or rarely a re-install of the LogMeIn endpoint software.  Have you been able to troubleshoot the host any further?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mawingho
New Contributor

My host machine automatically rebooted after upgrading to version 2004. It sometimes also automictically rebooted after installing some updates.

However, when upgrading to version 2004, seem the host machine will ask for revalidate the credentials again  even the client has saved the correct credentials to connect to the host machine.

I tried to deleted the stored credentials from the client and login again, indeed it ask me to re-enter the credentials at the next remote connection.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@mawingho Have you tried re-installing the LogMeIn endpoint software on the problem PC?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!