cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epassanita
New Contributor

phone app not working for password on remote computer

My remote computer is my office computer.   I had to change the password on one of my programs on my office computer.  When I'm at home on a desktop and log in to my work computer, the new password works.  When I log into my work computer on my logmein phone app, that new password is not working.   what's the problem?   i have an android phone and never had a problem before I had to change that one password on my work computer program.   all other passwords work.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: phone app not working for password on remote computer

@epassanita  Sorry, that does sound very strange.  Can you say which application on the Host PC is not accepting the password when you enter from your mobile? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
epassanita
New Contributor

It is called Medent. It is an EHR, electronic medical records used at my office. Medent had all users update their passwords a month or so ago. This new password works when I am logged in remotely from my home computer but my app no longer works when trying to log into Medent.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@epassanita  If this is the only application affected, it could be some formatting that is being used while on your mobile.  Can you try typing the password into Notepad, then copying the text from there into the Medent application window?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!